A friend recommended it. The post kept appearing on my Facebook page. I watched the video on the Kickstarter page and…I was sold!
Don’t know if any of you had the same feeling but sometimes, some things just seem too good not to buy — especially if you’re a sucker for techie stuff like me.
I mean, who could turn away from a jacket that is designed for travelling and comes with 15 features such as a built-in neck pillow, eye mask, gloves, earphone holders, drink pocket, and pockets for practically everything, including one that can fit an iPad?
- The travel pillow is the best I’ve had. Inflating and deflating are simple and the felt material makes for a comfortable rest.
- The hidden hand warmer is perfect for a cold winter’s day or even a chilly flight.
- The eye mask is helpful for getting some shut-eye on flights or train/bus rides.
- The jacket is heavy. Even without putting anything in the pockets, it’s heavy to carry and wear. Hence, the travel practicality was negated.
- The colour wasn’t as vibrant as pictured. Even taking into consideration the lighting, it was not close and looked faded.
- The price. OK, I willingly paid the price for it. Nobody held a gun to my head. But, ultimately, the end product is not worth the price.
Lesson learnt here is not to be overly enthusiastic, especially to the point that I did not weigh the price against the benefits properly. Thankfully, this is only one of a handful of regrets with my purchases.
One response to “Regrets, I’ve had a few”
[…] fit — even though I spent time studying the size chart of the store — as well as a Kickstarter […]